Friday, November 20, 2015

Love Songs

MINDY



LYRICS

Mindy, a lovely vision to see....

From when we met I knew that,
Mindy, you're  the one for me......

Mindy,.... proud of all that you do,

I'm in love with you.
You're my dreams come true.

When you  meet someone,

That special day.
To share your life with, in such a precious way,

So dearest Mindy,  what I will always want to do.

Give my heart and my soul...and all my love to you.

IMPROVISATION IN CLASSICAL STYLE,
BY BERNIE KATZMAN






I LOVE YOU THE WAY THAT I DO

INSTRUMENTAL LYRICS

I know why, I know why, I know why,
I love you the way that  I do.
Cause it's clear in my mind,
That you're  one of a kind
With a soul that is gentle and true.

When I look at your face,
Then my heart starts to race.
And wherever  you are, it's a beautiful  place.
From the moment I met  you I knew, yes I knew,
That I love you the way , that I do.


It is clear in my mind, that you're one of a kind,
With a soul that is gentle and true.

When I look at your face,
Then my heart starts to race.
And wherever you are, is a beautiful place.

From the moment I met you I knew, to be true,
That I love  you immensely, and always intensely
That I'd love you the way that I do.


Improvisation by Bernie Katzman

No comments:

Post a Comment